Stainless Steel Round Pipe
Stainless Steel Welded Pipe
Stainless Steel Seamless Pipe
Carbon Steel Pipe
Galvanized Steel Pipe
Stainless Steel Sheet Plate
Angle Steel Profile
Stainless Steel Round Bar
Aluminum Alloy Sheet
Stainless Steel Coil
Galvanized Steel Sheet
Copper Tube Pipe
Copper Alloy Plate
Copper Strip Roll
Aluminum Alloy Foil
Other Alloy Metals
1145 6061 8011 Aluminum Alloy Foil 8000 Series Commercial Heavy Duty
|Place of Origin||Made in China|
|Brand Name||Vespolari Jiangsu|
|Certification||ISO SGS ROHS|
|Model Number||1050;1060;1070;1080;1100;3003;3105; 5005;5754;5083;5086;6061;7075 Etc.|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1Ton|
|Packaging Details||standard waterproof package|
|Delivery Time||7-14 business days|
|Payment Terms||TT L/C|
|Supply Ability||10000000per month|
|Grade||1000 Series,5,1000-8000series,1.3,8 Series||Alloy Or Not||Is Alloy,Non-alloy|
|Temper||O - H112,H26,H14,H16,H18||Width||10mm-2550mm,25-130mm,21-1600mm,1000-1250mm,16-2600|
|Type||Coil\plate\Roll,Aluminum Coil Aluminum Strip,Coil||Name||Aluminum Coating Coil,aluminum Sheet Price In India,Mill Finish Aluminum Coil,Color Painted PE PVDF Epoxy Coated Aluminum Coil|
|Package||Wooden Pallet,Standard Seaworthy,Eye||Coating||PVDF,PE PVDF FEVE HDPE,PE/PVDF,PE PVDF Coating|
aluminum foil 8011,
aluminum alloy 6061,
aluminum foil 1145
The 8000 series aluminium alloy sheet includes alloys of 8011, 8021, 8079, 8090 and 8093. The most popular is 8011 aluminium alloy sheet. The main alloy metal of the alloy sheet is Lithium, which has a significantly lower density than aluminum because its solubility is also relatively high, and it can significantly reduce the density in a sufficient amount of aluminum alloys (usually about 10%, less than other aluminum alloys). Not only causes the alloy to increase its stiffness, but also responds to age hardening. In addition, the resistance to fatigue crack growth increases at intermediate pressure levels. This attractive combination of properties has led to great interest, especially for aerospace applications. These alloys have a high volume fraction of coherent, ordered LiAl 3 precipitation, which is responsible for these properties. For example, the 8011 aluminium alloy is based on Al-Fe-Si, but more than 1% of the total alloying elements give a correspondingly higher
1. Food packaging for food, beverages, cigarettes, medicines, photographic bases, household items, etc.
2. Electrolytic capacitor material
3. Thermal insulation materials for buildings, vehicles, ships, houses, etc.
4. Decorative gold and silver thread, wallpaper, and various decorative labels for stationery and light industrial products.
Aluminum foil is a hot stamping material which is directly calendared into a thin sheet of metal aluminum. Its hot stamping effect is similar to that of pure silver foil stamping, so it is also called fake silver foil.
Since aluminum has a soft texture and good ductility, so it has a silvery white luster. If the calendared sheet is smashed on an offset paper with a material such as sodium silicate, an aluminum foil sheet can be formed.
1. The surface of the aluminum foil is extremely clean and hygienic, and no bacteria or microorganisms can grow on its surface.
2. Aluminum foil is a non-toxic packaging material that can be in direct contact with food without any health hazards.
3. Aluminum foil is an odorless and odorless packaging material that does not impart any odor to the packaged food.
4. If the foil itself does not volatilize, the food itself and the packaged food will never dry or shrink.
5. There is no oil penetration in the aluminum foil at high temperatures or at low temperatures.
6. Aluminum foil is an opaque packaging material, so it is a good packaging material for products exposed to sunlight, such as margarine.
7. Aluminum foil has good plasticity, so it can be used to package products in various shapes. It can also be used to create containers of various shapes.
8. Aluminum foil has high hardness and tensile strength.
9. The aluminum foil itself cannot be heat-sealed and must be coated with a heat-sensitive material such as PE to be heat-sealed.