3 series aluminum plate is also called Al+Mn alloy aluminum plate. The content of the manganese element is 1-1.5%. It is a widely used rust-proof aluminum alloy. 3000 series aluminum alloys have higher strength than pure aluminum alloys and have good plasticity after cold working (subcooling mill rolling) and annealing processes. 3xxx series aluminum sheet has good corrosion resistance and welding performance and has many applications in many architectural decoration industries, electronic manufacturing, automobile manufacturing, etc.
1. Food packaging for food, beverages, cigarettes, medicines, photographic bases, household items, etc.
2. Electrolytic capacitor material
3. Thermal insulation materials for buildings, vehicles, ships, houses, etc.
4. Decorative gold and silver thread, wallpaper, and various decorative labels for stationery and light industrial products.
Aluminum foil is a hot stamping material which is directly calendared into a thin sheet of metal aluminum. Its hot stamping effect is similar to that of pure silver foil stamping, so it is also called fake silver foil.
Since aluminum has a soft texture and good ductility, so it has a silvery white luster. If the calendared sheet is smashed on an offset paper with a material such as sodium silicate, an aluminum foil sheet can be formed.
1. The surface of the aluminum foil is extremely clean and hygienic, and no bacteria or microorganisms can grow on its surface.
2. Aluminum foil is a non-toxic packaging material that can be in direct contact with food without any health hazards.
3. Aluminum foil is an odorless and odorless packaging material that does not impart any odor to the packaged food.
4. If the foil itself does not volatilize, the food itself and the packaged food will never dry or shrink.
5. There is no oil penetration in the aluminum foil at high temperatures or at low temperatures.
6. Aluminum foil is an opaque packaging material, so it is a good packaging material for products exposed to sunlight, such as margarine.
7. Aluminum foil has good plasticity, so it can be used to package products in various shapes. It can also be used to create containers of various shapes.
8. Aluminum foil has high hardness and tensile strength.
9. The aluminum foil itself cannot be heat-sealed and must be coated with a heat-sensitive material such as PE to be heat-sealed.